Podcasts are a personal learning tool and easy to digest sound bites that provide interesting information to learn and grow in your own time and space.
Good Life Project
– Weekly podcast by Jonathan Fields on topics such as happiness, meaning, purpose, creativity confidence and success.
Slow Home Podcast
– Brooke McAlary provides suggestions for the busy, stressed and tired to help live a slower and simpler life, by developing single-tasking, meditation, screen free bedrooms and frugal hedonism.
Straight and Curly
– If you are looking to improve yourself and live your best life, this podcast by Carly Jacobs and Kelly Exeter provides tips advice and strategies to manage a hectic life.
Optimal Living Daily
– Justin Malik ‘s daily podcast provides a digest of the internet’s best content examining personal development, productivity and minimalism.
– Wellbeing and health advice backed by scientific evidence presented on ABC Radio National.